Sunday, January 2, 2011

It all Started with a Little Sewing here and there.....

My Name is Johna and I am a stay at Home Mother of 4! I started sewing baby carriers for myself and a few friends as a "Hobby" and somehow ended up working 50+ hours per week! My Specialty is Custom Wrap Conversion Mei Tai's, And my Appliqué work on Custom Carriers. I recently Came up with a Unique Design for a *Hybrid Sling Waist* "Patent Pending" on My Wrap Conversion Mei Tai. The standard 2 strap tying waist felt claustrophobic and unflattering. So I thought long and hard to come up with a solution, and create the Perfect carrier for me! And I guess the rest is History, and you will only find a True *Hybrid Sling Waist* exclusively on a Bella Bambini Wrap Conversion. It combines 1 wide and very functional strap and a set of small sling rings. This provides  superior comfort, ZERO Digging, No more knot to lean against, and since the wide strap stays spread out wide...It provides a flattering Look as well! Minimize that Muffin Top Mama's!

In Short, The *Hybrid Sling Waist* is VERY Functional, Extra Supportive, Stylish waist Design, That helps you to feel comfort about your appearance while Baby Wearing.  Stays Put and Is Flattering!